Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Regarding LED light panel!

My friend film maker, Shailendra, is in US and he is a promising guy who is dedicated to pursuing career in film making only. He wrote to me inquiring about LED lights, I have no idea....told him will find out....I need to roam around Sham Sui Po market coming month.

Excerpt from his email for light specifications:

"i want to know if how much does it cost for 1feet by 1 feet or somewhere of that size for both
3200 and 5600 (or even 5100K). let me know what sizes they have and what do they cost.
take care.
lambu"



After this email, I tried to find more info about LED panel lights, it seems that lighting LEDs is quite convenient than traditional halogen lights. LEDs use less power and are portable. Shailendra thinks it is made in china so it must be cheaper in HK.


1 comments:

RabinRenu said...

found some info on http://www.litepanels.com/

Post a Comment